Saturday, June 13, 2009

Travel Time

Hello everyone! How’s your weekend? I hope all of you are fine. About me here, I’m happy together with my friend. My best friend Ana traveled to US last May 28 and just arrived last week. But, according to her she plans to travel again this summer. She asks me to travel with her. She's still a single and free to travel anywhere. Good for her she has no obligation to think. I told her that I will only go with her if she will buy a plane ticket for me. She smiled and said yes I buy a plane ticket for you plus hotel for free. I said are you sure? Then she said yes. Well, I'll think about it.

While I am searching the internet, I found many cheapest Rome Hotels at free reservation dot com. I feel excited. There are many affordable Hotels to choose from like Hotel Madrid and a lot more. For me, I love to try the Hotel Barcelona. They offer elegant hotels with warm accommodation. Summer is approaching, so it's good to book ahead of time. It's the perfect time for us to enjoy and relax from heavy works. Travel to the most famous places where there are lots of spectacular views, beautiful scenery, great attractions, wonderful things around and very popular place that are exciting to experience.

How about you friends? Are you interested to travel this summer? If you plan just check out the website for more details and information, then don't forget to book in advance.

No comments: