Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Classroom

One of the most beautiful moments I have in life when I owned this classroom. Actually this is not my first classroom assignment. I first applied at Mati Division, Davao Oriental during the time of Mr. Dionisio Abitong, Schools Division Superintendent. It was 21st of January 1997 when I received my first appointment as a public elementary school teacher. My first station was in Cemo-ao Elementary School, Boston, Davao Oriental handling grade six pupils and at the same time a school in charge of that school. After one year, our district supervisor transferred me to Carabatuan Elem. School. Since Boston is not my hometown, I applied for transfer to my beloved place. Division of Compostela Valley approved my letter for transfer and issued appointment for transfer effective May 20, 2002. That's the time that our beautiful district supervisor Anastacia Balajadia assigned to Rizal Elem. School.

1 comment:

Anoni said...

Thaanks for writing this