Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

At Home we have also a new year preparation. My sister together with my mom prepares our favorite recipe and serves the best traditional recipes in our dining table. Every new year we have our favorite dishes such as roast turkey, cheese cake, Lasagna, shrimps, beef, pork adobo, roast chicken, potatoes, of course rice, fruits, vegetables salad and many more. Before I went to my friend's house we ate first at home together with my mom, sister, brother, niece, brother in law. Aside from eating, I also received a gift from my mother and friends. My mom bought a pair of t-shirts for me. I also received beautiful pink color of la senza slipper from a friend, winter jacket, blouse with pants and many more. I'm so glad for the gift I received this year.

No comments: